Santa Cruz Mountains Vintners' Festival
Elevate your taste with wines of the Santa Cruz Mountains
Perfect for wine enthusiasts and newbies alike, Santa Cruz Mountains VINTNERS’ FESTIVAL is a weekend of discovery. Discover wines shaped by unique terrain and a maverick mindset. The Santa Cruz Mountains is a wine region for independent spirits with a taste for the extraordinary. It’s a place where soaring cliffs drop into the sea, steep mountain vineyards overlook idyllic small towns, and tradition meets innovation. Visit more than 30 wineries during the 25th Annual Santa Cruz Mountains Vintners Festival.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY, MAY 22 & 23
$45 FOR 1 DAY / $80 FOR 2 DAYS
At each stop guests will enjoy a flight of 3-5 wines delivered by knowledgeable staff that will discuss the wines and winemaking process. Choose up to 4 wineries per day.
Our priority is the health and safety of our guests and community, so all of our wineries will be adhering to strict COVID safety protocols including capacity restrictions to ensure adequate physical distancing.
Reservations are required in order to ensure the safety of everyone, and you will be able to choose which wineries you want to visit ahead of time, and will even be able to see how long it takes to travel to each destination you choose!
$80 per person provides access to 30+ wineries throughout the Santa Cruz Mountains all weekend or you can choose a single day at a reduced price. Each experience is seated and cannot exceed 60 minutes. You’ll not be able to book overlapping reservations, and our booking system will accommodate for travel time.
Designated Driver – If you don’t plan on wine tasting during the weekend, but you’d still like to join your fellow wine friends, purchase the Designated Driver Ticket. Designated Driver tickets must accompany a guest with a full priced ticket. Must be 21+.
How it works:
1. Pick Your Experiences
Click “View Availability” to see real-time availability. Tables are limited and reservations will fill up quickly, so book early. There will be no changes or additions to your itinerary after purchase. Be 100% sure you have selected your choices before completing your purchase.
2. Gather Your Group (up to 6 people)
All ticket purchases for a group are to be purchased altogether in one transaction. For example, if you are a group of four or six, you will need to designate one person to purchase the tickets for everybody in one single transaction. Reservations/parties may not be combined either before the event or at winery locations the day of the event. Please note: some wineries do not have table capacities for 6 people and may only allow groups of 4.
3. Buy Your Passport
With your tasting experiences and group information collected, click “Buy Passport” to purchase your tickets and make your reservations. You will only have 15 minutes to complete your transaction. Reservations and your selected times are only secured and confirmed upon ticket purchase.
4. Other Important Notes
- Only one visit is allowed per winery during the weekend. For example: you cannot go to the same winery on both Saturday and Sunday or twice on the same day.
- We recommend 4 tastings per day for the best experience and to ensure safety.
- All attendees must be 21+ and be prepared to show ID at all wineries.
- Tasting Rooms reserve the right to refuse service to those who are visibly intoxicated
- Pet policy: please refer to each individual winery regarding their pet policy
- All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be issued
- There will be no day-of ticket sales. All tickets sales end on Friday, May 21st or earlier when sold out.
- By purchasing a ticket to the Vintners Festival you agree to abide by all #SipSafely protocols for COVID-19 safety and prevention and any additional COVID-19 protocols instituted by member wineries. Failure to follow all protocols will result in revocation of your ticket and expulsion from the event.
- In the event of a government mandated closures to due a rise in COVID-19 infections, an alternative date for the event will be announced and all reservations moved to the alternative date.